WHERE ARE WE GOING NEXT?
“Climb every mountain
Ford every stream
Follow every rainbow
‘Till you find your dream…”
YOGA & HIKING IN THE FRENCH ALPS
Ever since I was six years old and first saw the movie, The Sound of Music, I’ve wanted to twirl and sing through a meadow, surrounded by the Alps. In June 2022, we had that chance and it was magical! Now we are excited to return!
If you love hiking and yoga, join us for the Yoga & Hiking in the French Alps Retreat (Singing is optional!)
Yoga & Hiking in the French Alps Retreat, Chamonix, France. Cost: $3300 per person. Limit 10 guests.
This dream trip includes:
- Transfers to and from Geneva to Chamonix for everyone according to their flight times
- Luxury Alpine chalet for one week (7 nights – Saturday to Saturday)
- Unlimited use of the chalet’s facilities (small outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, games room, cinema room)
- Chalet manager to make sure everything runs smoothly
- A lovely chalet host to serve meals and keep guests happy
- Light housekeeping including fresh set of towels mid-week
- Excellent chef providing healthy and delicious breakfast, lunch and 3 course dinners (apart from one free evening to enjoy local restaurants)
- Fresh juices / smoothies daily
- All food and non-alcoholic drinks (we do have wine and beer available for an additional cost)
- A full body massage at the chalet (from an amazing masseuse / physiotherapist)
- A full day excursion to nearby village of Annecy, considered the Venice of France
- Van and driver to take guests to trail heads and to town for scheduled meals
- Experienced and lovely hiking guide and nature expert to lead guests on mountain walks – 3 half days and 2 full days
- Ski lift fares up to Lac Blanc or similar (if weather conditions allow)
- Picnics on full-day hikes
- Water bottle for use on hikes and to take home as a souvenir
- Use of all yoga equipment (Jade yoga mats, bolsters, bricks, blocks, straps, eye pillows, blankets)
- The use of towels and bathrobes at the chalet
- Daily yoga and meditation classes with Jeni Martinez or staff plus restorative and/ or yoga nidra classes on a few afternoons.
Double Occupancy rooms only. If you do not sign up with a roommate, one will be assigned to you. All rooms can be configured with two twins or a king and include a private bathroom.
Cost: $3300 per person. Limit 10 guests.
$500 non-refundable deposit will hold your place. If you need to cancel, ½ of deposit can be applied to another Jeni’s Global Yoga Trips retreat in the future.
- Flights to and from Geneva
- Paragliding or other free time activities
- Cable Car to Aiguille du Midi, weather permitting (approx. 75 euros)
- Tips for guide, wait staff, and other service providers
- One evening meal in Chamonix
- Lunch in Annecy
- Travel and cancellation insurance is required by the on-site host
DATE OF RETREAT:
Chamonix, France – June 15-22, 2024
Final balance due: March 15, 2024
No refund after: March 15, 2024